Sunday, May 26, 2013

Weekly Training Wrap - 5/20 - 5/26

A solid week of training! I am gaining confidence with every run and think I can string together 4-5 weeks of good training ahead of Leadville. This week I leaned on the bike a lot to keep my aerobic fitness improving. I managed 9 total hours and a trimp score of 850, my fourth highest of the year. While it isn't quite the same as 9 hours of running, it is the best I can do as I rebuild. Friday's tempo trail effort was my best performance on that route ever.

Day Miles Notes
Monday Off Rest
Tuesday 6 Easy Miles
Wednesday7 Easy Miles (and Biking)
ThursdayOffBiking
Friday13 Tempo Trail Run
Saturday OffPT and Strength Training
Sunday 7 Easy Trail Run
Total 33About 4800 Feet Vertical

1 comment:

  1. so good to see the higher running miles in there for you! I'm glad things are coming around...

    ReplyDelete