Sunday, June 2, 2013

Weekly Training Wrap - 5/27 - 6/2

Crazy good week of training, with two longs, fifty miles, and over 8K of vertical gain. My last four runs of the week were all accompanied by some really good HR scores, meaning I am fit. That means it is time for the hard work to begin. I need to do some harder efforts and step up my long runs another notch (one or two B2Bs and one or two four to five hour efforts). And, I need to get a little more specific, particularly in the realm of eating on the run and heat training. But, I have a shot at racing Silver Rush if thing continue like this over the next five weeks.

Day Miles Notes
Monday 17 Deer Creek
Tuesday Off Biking
Wednesday9 MAF Workout
ThursdayOffPT and Strength Training
Friday6 Easy Run
Saturday 17Deer Creek
Sunday 5 Easy Run
Total 53About 8300 Feet Vertical

No comments:

Post a Comment