Monday, January 6, 2014

Weekly Training Wrap - 12/30 - 1/5

Sort of a strange week to end the Holidays. I had only four runs, but managed my biggest week in a long time. Overall things feel pretty good and I am starting to hunt for 2014 races and plans. While I have not signed up, I am starting to eye the North Fork 50 and may begin an unofficial training plan for that race as early as next week. As I mentioned in my 2014 goals, a good 50 mile race has appeal to me. That one fits my schedule and matches my idea of a good race.

Day Miles Notes
Monday OffBody Weight Strength Training
Tuesday 9 Fartleks and Progression
Wednesday13 New Years @ Deer Creek
Thursday6Zone 2/Easy
Body Weight Strength Training
FridayOff Yoga
Saturday 11Blizzard Mid-Long
Yoga
Sunday OffYoga
Total 40

No comments:

Post a Comment