Sunday, May 27, 2012

Weekly Training Wrap - 5/21 - 5/27

Wow, I don't really know what to say about this week. I was exhausted all week. And I have been eating like I am 15 again -- all day long without any weight gain. Between recovering from the R2R2R adventure and hosting my wife's late night friends, it was a tough week to find a rhythm. I slept in a lot, forsaking most of my x-training for extra rest. Even with all that, I still managed a solid 8.25 hours of training thanks to a pretty big weekend of running. Saturday and Sunday combined for 5.5 hours of training and more than 7500 vertical feet.  My two week total for vertical is almost 24K.

The first half of this next week ends a pretty interesting month for me.  Let's see if I can finish strong!

Day Miles Notes
Monday Rest
Tuesday Rest Light x-training
Wednesday8 GA Run
Thursday10GA Run
FridayRest
Saturday 11 2x Incline plus Barr Trail
Sunday 13 Fear the Deer Course
Total 42 About 8800 vertical feet

1 comment:

  1. Awesome write-up, awesome perseverance (especially through your 43rd mile bonk), awesome accomplishment - and what an awesome inspiration you are to all who follow you in your training! You did awesome, AJ!
    from Dave's SIL, Jo :-)

    ReplyDelete