Monday, November 19, 2012

Weekly Training Wrap - 11/12 - 11/18

I promised myself I wouldn't consider my return to my old self complete until I ran twenty miles at least once. And at long last -- 3 months later -- I accomplished that feat. On the whole I would say that the run exceeded my expectations, but of course there was a part of me that wished it would come back easier like riding a bike. Not quite, I am pretty fatigued. I forgot how much respect a 3-hour run deserves.  Nonetheless, I am happy with the week. Next week is sort of a cutback in the long run department which is good with so many activities for Thanksgiving.

Day Miles Notes
Monday Rest Cross Training
Tuesday 7 Progressive
Wednesday10 8 x 30 sec Fartleks
Thursday5Easy
FridayRest P90x - Plyometrics
Saturday 7Easy
Sunday 21 Long Road Run
Total 50 About 4000 vertical feet

No comments:

Post a Comment