Sunday, February 10, 2013

Weekly Training Wrap - 2/4 - 2/10

It is taper time! I cannot remember a training cycle where I looked forward to taper this much. Winter training is hard and tough to be motivated. At the same time, I am grateful that I made it this far with no setbacks. And I am grateful for the gift of running and the opportunity to go race in 3 weeks. Sure there are somethings I would change about this training cycle -- there always are -- but it has to be defined as a success. It is a journey. And I continue to learn more and more about myself and running.

I also wrote up a post on my goals for Old Pueblo 50 that you may want to check out.

Day Miles Notes
Monday Rest Yoga for the Core
Tuesday 8 Bluffs Repeats, Weight Training
Wednesday5 Recovery, Yoga for the Core
Thursday7TM Hill Workout
Friday7 Easy Miles, Yoga
Saturday 23Specific Trail Run
Sunday 8 Recovery
Total 57 About 7500 vertical feet

No comments:

Post a Comment